Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my second break of this product and although this box wasnt as good as my first, i still love the design of the cards and the oncard autos. The shaq/lebron is for trade i already have one for my pc. The confrontations card is kobe/lebron and it is for my pc. All the other cards are for trade. Here are the hits. kobe/lebron 59/250, lebron/shaq, Jrue Holida rc patch 12/25, Dajuan Summers auto 893/999, Dejuan Blair auto 995/999, and Chase Budinger auto 932/999.
[Image: 003-1.jpg]
I'm interested in the Holiday patch and (to a lesser extent) the Blair auto. Let me know if you see anything.
Will23C1982 Wrote:I'm interested in the Holiday patch and (to a lesser extent) the Blair auto. Let me know if you see anything.

semi-open offer sent.
I bought a couple of packs of that product at Target and got a Patrick Mills Auto redemption, nice card but problem is I've been waiting almost 8 months for the card.
(09-09-2010 04:07 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]This is my second break of this product and although this box wasnt as good as my first, i still love the design of the cards and the oncard autos. The shaq/lebron is for trade i already have one for my pc. The confrontations card is kobe/lebron and it is for my pc. All the other cards are for trade. Here are the hits. kobe/lebron 59/250, lebron/shaq, Jrue Holida rc patch 12/25, Dajuan Summers auto 893/999, Dejuan Blair auto 995/999, and Chase Budinger auto 932/999.
[Image: 003-1.jpg]

Nice break.
Very nice break with three RC AU's.
Sick holiday patch
Pretty nice break.
lol, you have brought this one back, why not bring back the one when i pulled the pippen auto /25 lol.
Reference URL's