Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am really looking for a Tyson auto. I will interested in almost anything from this product, but mainly Tyson and the Cut Autos from older legends. Since this is coming out this week, I wanted to put it out there is you pull one, would love to trade or possibly buy this from you!!
It is out tomorrow, let me know if you get any Tyson stuff or Cut Autos, will trade in your favor!! emoticon
I sent you a PM. No Tyson autos, but did get a #83 Mike Tyson Gold /9 if you're interested. I have some other autos/SP/materials from that set, including a Lennox Lewis IMC materials SP 10/10 and a Marvis Frazier gold auto /9. I also just picked up a box of the Leaf Ali set, so we'll see how that goes, but lmk if you're interested in trading for the Tyson or any others.
I have this, 2010 Ringside Boxing Round One Autographs Gold #ALD1 Lou Duva.

I'm looking for football or MMA.
(06-17-2010 03:17 PM)goatnhofs Wrote: [ -> ]It is out tomorrow, let me know if you get any Tyson stuff or Cut Autos, will trade in your favor!! emoticon

Im looking to get rid of a Shirt from the 1st Tyson holyfeild fight that
never happen because of Tyson's Incarciration.
Reference URL's