|Forum Announcement: TRADERS AND SELLERS READ HERE FIRST !! SELLERS PAY ATTENTION your POSTS will be DELETED|
04-25-2011, 03:16 PM
TRADERS AND SELLERS READ HERE FIRST !! SELLERS PAY ATTENTION your POSTS will be DELETED
Right now the sell feature is not up and the sellers fee is waived. In order to sell you HAVE to place the card in organize, mark it for sale and put a sale price on it. In your post you can negotiate the price and change it as needed but if you dont want to do these simple things you cannot sell here-period.
There are no exceptions- you want to take advantage of the free selling , that is what you must do. If you want to do dutch, hotpacks, etc, then go to ebay or open a marketplace account.
All future posts that do not follow these rules will be deleted without warning or PM.
Welcome to Beckett.com Trading!
We hope that you will find trading on Beckett.com to be enjoyable and that you are able to find lots of great traders to deal with. Please note the following rules and tips for trading on Beckett.com
1. First and most importantly, Beckett has a fantastic trading system and inventory tool called "Organize". IN ORDER TO TRADE OR SELL on Beckett.com, the cards you want to trade away must be loaded into your organize and marked appropriately for trade. Saying you will add them later after you make the trade IS NOT allowed. Load them and then you can trade. There is a tutorial on the help forum that will help walk you through how to do this:
Please ensure you have cards loaded into your organize BEFORE posting a thread. If you post a trade thread with nothing in your organize or advertising cards not listed in your organize, your trade post will be modified or deleted. Repeat offenders will face possible suspensions or bans.
All trades on Beckett must be initiated and completed using the "Trade" tab at the top of the page. Users found to be trading outside of the trade tab will face suspensions or permanent bans.
***Full use of Organize is free when you purchase any OPG or it costs 19.95 a year. You may also test drive it for free as long as you maintain under 100 cards in the organize. Once you top that number you will be locked out. Keep in mind when u make a trade the system duplicates the cards in recently traded and those add to the total number of cards in organize. Maintain a safe buffer and be sure to delete cards as needed to stay below the 100 number.***
Finally, please try to limit yourself to no more than three active trade threads at any time. Combine all cards for trade into one thread, rather than creating separate threads for each card.
2. You are of course welcome and encouraged to maintain a 'bucket' or other method of showing pictures of your cards for trade, but please ensure the cards are properly marked for trade in your organize as well.
3. Be sure you're comfortable with your trading partner before accepting a trade. Carefully review their feedback profile, and check to ensure they aren't on the banned trader list found here:
Although the moderators of the site do try our best to identify and ban problem traders, all trading is done at your own risk, so please protect yourself.
4. As a new trader, don't be offended or surprised if some of the experienced traders ask you to send first. This is how you will build your Beckett feedback 'credentials'.
5. Above all, treat your trading partner the way you would like to be treated and have fun! Trading is a fantastic and relatively inexpensive way to expand your collection and please don't hesitate to contact a moderator if you have any questions.