|More Ways to Shop|
Your AccountRegistering Difficulties
|Please follow the steps below. If you continue to have a problem it is because your web browser does not fully support HTML Forms. To achieve the best results use either Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer with the Beckett web site. Other browsers that do not fully support HTML Forms, Frames and Java will experience problems. |
To download a copy of Microsoft Internet Explorer Click Here.
How To Join:
- Go to the Beckett New Member signup page.
- Fill out your desired username. Your Username is also your screen name.
It identifies you to other Beckett.com members and cannot be changed once it is created. If your desired Username is
already taken by another member, you will be alerted after you submit this
form. Please select a Username that does not contain special characters ($, #,
@, !, _ , etc.) or spaces.
- Enter in your birth date.? To comply with COPPA (Children's Online
Privacy Protection Act), it is necessary to determine the age of all
beckett.com registered members. Those under the age of thirteen will be
required to obtain parental permission in order to gain full access to some
areas of the site.
- Enter your email address and then enter it again to confirm it. Be very careful entering in
your email address. Your account validation instructions as well as your username and password are going to be emailed to
you at this email address.
- Create your Password and then enter it again to confirm it.
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Last Name.
- Enter your Zip Code or Postal Code.
- Next you will have an opportunity to subscribe to any Beckett Email Newsletters. Just check the box next to the ones you would like to receive. You may manage these subscription at any time by going to "My Account" and clicking on Manage My Beckett Email Subscriptions
- Completing Step 3 is optional, but will help us shape Beckett.com to your needs.
- Click the "Create My Account" button.
- You will automatically be sent an email with instructions on how to validate your account. You must validate your account before you will be able to login. If the account is not validated within 7 days, the account will be deleted and you will need to follow the registration steps again.
To help assure that you receive your email, be sure to add email@example.com to your email address book.